Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Grateful For His Promises

I could write about the things that go wrong in my everyday life. I could write about every time I fall. But today I choose to forget all of that.
I'm grateful for this day and for each breath I have to take.
I'm grateful and I'm thankful for this day!
When some days are not so great and nothing seems to go my way. It is at these times I remember the promise he made to me and I know that I have nothing to complain about. That it would be foolish to do that. I have been blessed with a promise.
And so when I'm low on energy and I forget what is important to me.
I stop and remember his words to me ... come follow me I will show you the way I will set you free.
And as another day comes and goes I know that I will be alright because he has shown me the way and set me free...
I'm grateful and I'm thankful for this day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Thressa for the beautiful thoughts. A good boost to my day...one that I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelle thank you for all you do to lift my spirit... thank you.

    ReplyDelete